"You," "you," "Your," or "your" refers to the individual using the Minnesota Materials Exchange(the "Exchange") as well as the organization, company, agency, school, or entity with which the user is affiliated. "University" refers to the Regents of the University of Minnesota, the University's Minnesota Technical Assistance Program (MnTAP), and the University's employees, agents, regents, and officers. By using the Exchange -- now or in the future -- you agree to the following terms. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use the Exchange.
- Information provided through the Exchange is supplied by the users of the Exchange, not by the University.
- You grant the University a perpetual, irrevocable, unlimited, worldwide, fully paid/sublicensable license to use, copy, perform, display, distribute, and make derivative works from content you post.
- The University is not responsible for any information, misinformation, error, representation, or misrepresentation, nor makes any warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy or quality of any information, communication, product, equipment, or material (collectively, the "Materials") offered through the Exchange.
- The University makes no legal determination whatsoever regarding the hazardous nature or safety of any Materials, including whether listed material is hazardous or dangerous under law or by circumstance.
- The University reserves the right not to list Materials, to de-list Materials, or to edit information provided by the users.
- You shall comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the Exchange and any selecting, listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale or donation of Materials.
- If you have a dispute with one or more users, now or in the future, you agree unconditionally to release the University from any and all liability, claims, demands and damages (actual, incidental and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Exchange. Under no circumstance is the University to be a party to any such dispute.
- The University cannot and does not attempt to monitor the content of all listings that it receives. Use caution, common sense, and practice safe trading using the Exchange.
- You hereby release the University from any and all liability whatsoever resulting from, pursuant to, or connected with your use of the Exchange to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- The University makes no representations as to the security, reliability, availability, accuracy, or completeness of the Exchange or the site on which the Exchange is located. You agree to use the Exchange at your own risk. The Exchange is provided "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE."