- Using the Materials Exchange - Overview
- Creating an Account
- Viewing Listings on the Exchange
- Posting Items to the Exchange
- Viewing, Editing, and Deleting Your Listings
- Editing Your Account Information
- Sign Up for Email Alerts
- Need Assistance?
Using the Materials Exchange - Overview
- View listings: Click on "Exchange" at the top of the page and click between the tabs under "All Listings" to view different types of listings.
- Post listings and contact users: Sign in or create an account to post listings and to view contact information for listings.
- University of Minnesota employees: When you sign in with an account associated with your @umn.edu email address, you will see the University's private Virtual Warehouse under Exchange by default. To view non-University listings, select "All" or "Minnesota Materials Exchange" from the drop-down menu at the top of the exchange.
- Remove listings and report exchanges: Please remove listings when they are no longer available or wanted and indicate the outcome of your listing. Please report exchanges.
Navigate to www.mnexchange.org. The homepage contains basic information about the exchange. From here, you can Sign In, Create an Account, or view the Exchange.
Creating an Account
Viewing Listings on the Exchange
Scroll Between Tabs
Scroll Between Tabs - Categories
Posting Items to the Exchange
Creating a Listing
Viewing, Editing, and Deleting Your Listings
Edit Your Listings
Delete Your Listings
Option 1: I Made a Successful Exchange
Option 2: I am removing my listing for other reasons
Editing Your Account Information
Sign Up for Email Alerts
Add Email Alerts
Customize Your Alert